We all love to eat Mexican food so I was suited to find another recipe that was a hit for our family..
Mexican Potato Casserole
4 medium potatoes with peels
2 tablespoons butter
2 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1/2 pound ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup salsa ( medium or hot)
1/2 cup chopped peppers
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces and place in greased casserole dish.
2. Melt butter then stir in the taco seasoning.
3. Pour over the potatoes and stir.
4. Bake uncovered at 425 F for 30 minutes.
5. Brown beef with onions. Stir in salsa when done.
6. Stir and bake potatoes 15-20 minutes longer.
7. Place meat on top. Sprinkle with peppers and cover with cheese.
8. Bake 10 minutes longer.
9. Serve with more salsa and sour cream.